A new brand, Volkswagen Digital Solutions disrupting the automotive IT industry
Volkswagen Digital Solutions is supporting the Volkswagen Group to create a new IT location in Lisbon. This amazing city becomes the hub for innovative and future oriented IT projects & Digital services.
The main goal is to develop digital experiences for passenger and commercial vehicles.
MAN Digital Hub | Lisbon
MAN Truck & Bus, a business unit of Volkswagen Digital Solutions, is one of Europe’s leading commercial vehicles manufacturers, serving customers in over 120 countries. We’ve come a long way since we started more than 250 years ago and now we are upgrading our business to digital!
Together we will develop and shape the future of commercial vehicles by pioneering quality standards, extending business models and autonomous driving. We will drive digitalization using innovative technologies in the MAN Digital Hub. Therefore we rely on talented people.
Respect, team spirit, determination, customer focus, integrity: These are the corporate values that our employees live. For ideas that inspire. For changes that move!
We are looking for passionate IT experts like you to join us in working on an Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS) together with our international teams to build our mobility vision for tomorrow.
What You Will Do
- Plan, design and build up our cloud based Integration Platform and API Management solution with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform!
- Develop and support integration solutions for existing systems and new projects (Cloud/On Premise)
- Execute component tests, integrate and deliver continuously to multi environments using CI/CD tooling
- Provide technical documentation
- Work in a DevOps environment
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in IT, Science, Engineering, Technology or similar
- Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint - Essential!
- Experience with Integration Platforms like Tibco, Oracle Fusion, webMethods or similar
- Experience with OOP languages like Java
- Experience in implementing API management solutions
- Experience designing services based on WSDL, Open-API (swagger), RAML or others
- Knowledge in DevOps concepts, cloud computing, automation and monitoring using CI/CD tools like GitLab CI, SonarQube, JFrog Artifactory or others is a plus
- You want to work in a team-driven international environment with an agile mindset
- Good written and spoken English skills
**Nice to have**
- Experience cloud computing, automation and monitoring is a plus
- Experience with testing platforms tools and different types of tests, example MUnit is a plus
- Experience using project management and collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience in Business Requirements and Software Modeling Tools (UML, BPM)
- Speak Portuguese or willing to learn