The Volkswagen Group is forging ahead with digital transformation and Volkswagen Digital Solutions is part of this represented for its 3 Tech Units: AMS, MAN Digital Hub and SDC:LX.
AMS | Lisbon
Our Tech Unit is helping the Volkswagen Group to expand its development and operations and our teams are following this growth. We currently have different teams managing and developing software for the Group.
We are looking for an experienced .NET developer to work with the Volkswagen Enterprise Search platform team. Volkswagen Enterprise Search built using Sinequa™ provides access and information search to different resources for the entire Volkswagen Group.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET C#
- Develop frontends, connectors and plugins
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Test and deploy applications
- Improve existing software
- Document new functionalities
- Participate in definition and analysis of requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Min 5 years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with ASP.NET C# and HTML 5 / CSS
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with GIT source control
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Batch)
- Knowledge of Atlassian toolchain (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bambo)
- Familiarity with enterprise search platforms
- An opportunity for you to join an amazing startup like atmosphere and to be a part of the creation of our local company culture, with the support of a solid international group;
- An agile environment where your ideas are welcome;
- A very talented team, just as passionate and goal-oriented as you;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Competitive benefits package.