The Volkswagen Group is forging ahead with digital transformation and Volkswagen Digital Solutions is part of this represented for its 3 Tech Units: AMS, MAN Digital Hub and SDC:LX.
Our Tech Unit is helping the Volkswagen Group to expand its development and operations and our teams are following this growth. We currently have different teams managing and developing software for the Group.
Be part of a new team that is responsible for providing application support to different online services. The aim of the service is to ensure efficient and qualified operation. Complaints are pre-analyzed, grouped into focal points and, if an immediate solution is not possible, referred to the subsequent support structures.
- Management of customer complaints, inquiries and further support tickets.
- Creation of service requests and dispatch to other support levels
- Verification of information, categorization and prioritization for content, completeness and request for completion, if necessary.
- Documentation of additional information
- Academic background in IT/Engineering or related relevant experience
- 2 years of professional relevant experience
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Customer orientation and advanced problem-solving skills
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated with a “get things done” attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Professional experience in Application Support
- An opportunity for you to join an amazing atmosphere and to be a part of the creation of our local company culture, with the support of a solid international group
- An agile environment where your ideas are welcome
- A very talented team, just as passionate and goal-oriented as you
- Continuous training and career development
- Competitive benefits package