As part of the Customer Suppot Department of Generix Group, you will be involved in a team working on two different shifts between 8am and 7pm (Monday to Friday).
- Creation and processing of customer requests;
- Ensure the follow-up of the interactions (Opening, closing, relaunching, customer notification, completion of technical information and escalation actions);
- Apply the necessary actions for the first analysis of the incidents, in order to solve the level 1 occurrences according to the SLAs. Provide alternatives and disclosure patches for the costumers;
- Management of the relationship with the customer: carry out the necessary and proper communication for the declared incidents and requests, until their resolution;
- Escalate incidents and requests: transmission of out-of-order incidents and intervention requests to the appropriated services;
- Understand and apply procedures and instructions.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar;
- Knowledge of SQL is required;
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems;
- Basic knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, http, ftp) will be a plus;
- Prerequisites: analytical skills (ex. Analyze and identify the causes of an incident), synthesis skills and be comfortable on the phone in order to reassure the customer.
- Ability to work in a team and be autonomous. Be able to apply the instructions and given procedures;
- Fluency in French is mandatory;
- Good level of English would be a plus. Basic level is mandatory.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Excellent work conditions and environment (Centro Empresarial Lionesa).
Este anúncio de emprego foi adicionado automaticamente pelo nosso sistema. Se houver alguma confusão com a descrição, aconselhamos a ver a oferta original, no website de origem