As a Deployment Technician, you will be involved in a team responsible for the deployment of R&D versions in costumer’s environment and assure the proper running of the solution after the setup. This team works on two different shifts between 8am and 9pm (Monday to Friday).
- Ensure the relationship with the customers, and inform them about the status of the requested deployments;
- Inform the support team about all the updating services, giving them an overview of the deployments (critical incidents, …);
- Ensure a daily follow up of the monitoring reports to check the status of our client’s solutions.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar;
- Technical skills in support and deployment, such as CloudOps;
- Knowledge of Web Services, IIS, load balancing and SQL Server (index, mirroring, …);
- System performance analysis and scripting automation;
- Prerequisites: synthesis skills, be able to apply the instructions and procedures and be comfortable on the phone to reassure the customer;
- Ability to work in a team and be autonomous;
- Fluency in French is mandatory.
- Good level of English would be a plus. Basic knowledge is mandatory.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Excellent work conditions and environment (Centro Empresarial Lionesa).
Este anúncio de emprego foi adicionado automaticamente pelo nosso sistema. Se houver alguma confusão com a descrição, aconselhamos a ver a oferta original, no website de origem