As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Cyber Security is one of the most important risks facing businesses today. Systems and processes are becoming increasingly interconnected and automated and many organizations are now reliant upon technology to drive business strategy and growth. Our clients are overwhelmingly turning to EY for help and guidance on how to protect their assets, minimise business disruption and improve security as they continue to exploit technology and the Internet of things (IoT).
At EY we have ambitious plans to expand our already market leading Cybersecurity practice. We need excellent people, across all grades, to join us and to be part of our exciting growth strategy.
Your key responsibilities
As an Infrastructure Security Senior Consultant, you will have responsibility for:
- Design and implement cloud secure solutions, frameworks and applications with overall business and technology strategy;
- Design, conception and improvement of Microsoft Azure based applications and technology secure by design;
- Analysis and implementation of measures to increase the secure scorecards aligned with risk analysis and exposure;
- Critical analysis and evaluation of security requirements for Microsoft Azure solutions and products based on high availability scenarios;
- Evaluate new technology and techniques in order to improve systems design; • Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements;
- Working across a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients, reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager;
- Working with team members you will create high quality reports, ready for review by a Manager or Senior Manager;
- Where possible, you will identify opportunities for EY to assist our clients further and escalate these potential areas to the engagement manager;
- Working with the engagement manager you will assist with the planning and delivery phases of engagements.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Azure security solutions, products and capacity to integrate them to increase the security and compliance protecting data, endpoints and network devices.
- At least 3 years of experience in the following areas: Network architecture; Firewalls, VPNs, IPS; Routing and Switching; Cloud; Microsoft Security;
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, client service and business writing and consulting skills;
- Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
Highly motivated, you will be a good communicator with the ability to contribute confidently to technical security discussions with peers and management. You will be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career, but recognises the value in working well with others and the value of teamwork
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching;
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you