As a full stack Engineer you will help design, architect, build, and maintain the services that help our clients manage their sport video content. You will help build video data pipelines ready to scale (think of serverless infrastructure), a backend system optimal in terms of scalability and availability and our web application that marketing teams work with on a daily basis to access their videos efficiently.
- You have 3+ years working as a full stack engineer
- You have been working with a major framework in the past (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- You know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
- You have backend programming experience (Golang is a plus)
- You have architected, built, and operated distributed systems to solve problems at high scale
Nice to have
You have experience working with systems in production (devops, aws suite, containers, testing).
Employee lunches are incuded in the package.