Data is becoming more and more valuable. By using the latest big data technologies and methods of artificial intelligence, we help our customers to generate groundbreaking knowledge and solid values from large amounts of data.
Would you like to design data processing with the latest technologies in an inspiring environment? You will work with other specialists on highly complex projects for industry and authorities. Grow with your challenging and varied tasks with us in Munich.
- You will conduct sophisticated data analyzes in dialogue with our customers, evaluate the results and derive solutions
- You use machine learning and AI methods
- You will work closely with the Data Engineering and Data Architecture teams
You have a degree in data science, mathematics, computer science, statistics or the like
- You have experience in the field of data science / data analytics / big data
- You also have extensive knowledge and practical experience in dealing with machine learning, AI, and data visualization
- You have a good knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, R etc.)
- You have experience and enjoy working on projects in a team
- You have very good German and English skills
- You have a structured way of working and a strong analytical mind
- You are willing to travel occasionally (<20%)
**Nice to have**
Very good German and English skills are required. Preferred applicants from NATO countries, due to potential contractual issues.
Standard benefits as expected of a stable and reputable middle-sized German company. Salary on request.