We are looking for passionate Designers who want to co-create the future of software development along the digital transformation of Volkswagen.
● Concept to launch — You lead, iterate and maintain products by translating complex problems into an inspiring and valuable user experience.
● Embrace collaboration — You embrace collaboration, feedback and work hands-on in multidisciplinary product teams.
● Visual design and prototyping — You create incredible visuals and rapid prototypes across various platforms, and know how to conduct tests and turn user research into insights.
● Low effort, high impact — You innovate and iterate based on lean and agile principles, and do what works.
● Be empathetic — You approach problems from an empathetic human-centered perspective and understand that we are emotional beings.
● Be humble — You are curious, eager to learn and want to work in a healthy environment with like-minded people.
● Pair and collaborate with product managers, engineers and designers in multidisciplinary product teams on technical implementation.
● Design simple and elegant flows across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
● Give and receive feedback to continuously improve
● Strong knowledge in visual design and proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, …)
● You thrive in a collaborative and open environment where you can represent product design skills but share a balanced leadership of the project affinity for mobility industry
● At least two years of professional UX design experience or
● A degree in Design (Communication Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction) or a related field or equivalent practical experience
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration based on a collective agreement with IG Metall and equal pay.
- 30 days of holiday entitlement from your first year of employment