PayFit is one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 450 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years and has recently launched in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany, and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs across Europe.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's through an innovative software solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customize our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Be part of the "HRIS" team, build part of the app that manages HR solution and contributes to the general PayFit growth
- Conceive and improve systems to make HR solutions (OnBoarding, Performance review, Employee survey)
- Challenge the Product and Design teams to build the smartest app possible
- Deploy your code to production and improving API performance
- Participate in architecture design and innovations
- You are comfortable with not just one but several technologies from our stack: Apollo GraphQL, Node, Go or really motivated to learn about any of them
- You have good knowledge of systems and APIs
- You always suggest and implement a smarter way of doing things
- You are used (or want to learn how) to deploy scalable microservices using Kubernetes
- You enjoy interacting with engineers, designers and product managers
Nice to have
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- you have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin or London)
- Regular team and global events
- An attractive remuneration package
- Remote-friendly policy
- Private health insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Gym subscription with the preferential rate
- English, French or Spanish classes
- 25 days of holidays
- 8 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered)
- Great coffee, fruits, and snacks
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!