We are a global digital player, the biggest marketplace specialist in Europe. But we are still a family of local brands – because we believe all great marketplaces are local. Our marketplaces serve people where they live, acknowledging what’s special about every culture and every place, helping local economies to grow sustainably.
The area of Trust & Transactions will play an instrumental role in supporting marketplaces in our joint mission to create perfect matches on the world’s most trusted marketplaces.
We will achieve this by working closely with marketplaces to solve their main problems within these domains. The area consists of three strong squads: Messaging, Serenity & Trust, together with the functional leads (UX & Comms; Tech & Data; Product & Insights) and Enabler Coordinator. Our main focus areas are:
- To improve the experience of internal marketplace and end users through existing and new solutions
- Provide domain expertise and project support
- Build a strong team focusing on impact, servant leadership and individual growth
The Trust & Transactions is looking for a Data Analyst to join the team, which is a team with a strong group of domain experts ready to help marketplaces beyond product development. Our first priority is to make T&T successful, and secondly our individual squads or functions. Our leaders are enthusiastic about our mission, caring about our people and ready to work hands-on to make Adevinta successful.
- Define events to track actions users perform in our applications
- Be heavily involved in product design
- Propose and compute metrics to measure impact of our teams and features we produce
- Build scalable dashboards to help stakeholders make more data-driven decisions
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis to support engineering, UX and product teams
- Design, perform and analyze experiments to help us know better our users behaviour (AB testing)
- Every day, work on improving our data quality and making our processes more efficient
- Proactively identify opportunities to create business or user value through our products based on data analysis
- Reach out to stakeholders to better understand the context of the product analysis
- Deep knowledge of statistical methods
- Advanced knowledge of Python/Scala/R
- Experience with Jupyter Notebook
- Deep knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (preferably Tableau)
- Experience with experimentation with focus on AB testing
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of performance, scalability, and implementation constraints.
- Feel comfortable speaking in public. You will often explain complex topics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- High comfort level working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organization toward a consensus.
- Strong team player comfortable working in a friendly open multi-disciplinary environment.
Nice to have
- Be super proactive, ask questions, solve problems and be curious!
- Experience in e-commerce data analysis
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience with AWS cloud platform
- Understanding of Machine Learning algorithms
- Choose your Kit (Computer & Phone)
- Flexible work schedule & ability to WFH a couple of days a week
- Private Medical Insurance (including in-office Doctor)
- Gym Membership (70% discount) & Physiotherapist in-office (50% discount)
- Travel Insurance
- Flex Benefits (Ticket Restaurant, Transport Ticket etc.)
- Company & Personal Performance Bonus
- Social activities (meetups, talks hosted in the office & parties)
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit & coffee & canteen in the office
- Able to go to conferences & courses
- Free Language Lessons
- Adjustable desks, chairs & various workspaces