Zattoo’s web development team builds apps beyond usual desktop/mobile browsers. They deliver JS applications to a vast range of platforms like Chromecast, Samsung and Panasonic smart TVs and set-top boxes.
PWA we deliver native-like performance on the web, Zattoo web app runs smoothly both on smartphones and desktop browsers.
Sophisticated architecture which enables us code sharing across different web projects while giving teams independence in releasing updates.
Complex business logic each app could be deployed to a different B2B customer, which results in a different feature set, different UI, different languages, different business rules and many more.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer (f/m/x) who thinks mobile-first, strives for native performance on the web and likes to work in an environment where they are challenged every day.
What You'll Do
- Develop client-facing apps: translate business requirements into new features or apply changes to existing ones
- Help us evolve frontend infrastructure and tooling
- Work closely with other teams in order to understand their needs and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions (Designers, QA Engineers, Backend Developers, B2B Engineers, Product Managers)
- Be curious and help us evolve constantly: watch out for areas (code, tools, process) which could be improved; create proposals, participate in discussions and bring them to life
What You'll Bring
- Deep understanding of how the web works
- Experience with modern frontend workflows: design tools, project management tools, unit and E2E testing, build tools, REST APIs, CLI, CI/CD
- Experience with React, Redux, Webpack, Typescript, Jest
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues and multidisciplinary teams
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
Nice to have
- Bonus: experience with Node.js
- Bonus: experience with video streaming
- Bonus: experience with SSR
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks