At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a Data Center Security Compliance Manager. This role will be responsible for working with a wide range of compliance operational matters supporting Cloudflare’s growing global data centre footprint.
This will be a chance to work on real security problems in a billion-dollar business. We guarantee that you won’t get bored. So it should come as no surprise why we need someone who thinks like a hacker too.
- Assist with several of Cloudflare’s major compliance programs from top to bottom
- Collaborate with senior compliance team members to establish and implement appropriate compliance processes around access control, physical security, media disposal, and vendor management.
- Work with internal auditors to achieve compliance within agreed timeframes
- Work with Internal teams on compliance/regulatory matters to achieve and report annually on compliance, and constantly improve its position and status
- Work to integrate lessons from compliance into the business’s security program
- Work as part of the Information Security team on constantly improving security
- Have input into the overall compliance strategy around automated tools
- Help guide our overall security policy and architecture and drive security awareness and compliance across the business
- University degree or equivalent practical experience is required
- Experience with working on compliance programs: should have been involved in seeing at least one program initiative through from start to finish
- Experience in Project Management
- Familiarity with some of the listed Compliance Frameworks; PCI DSS, SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, FedRAMP, and NIST 800-53
- Technical background, especially Information Security experience
- Direct experience executing on datacenter/infrastructure projects with many moving parts
- Familiar with Security and Risk Management
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders, in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Nice to have
- MBA or graduate degree in a related field