Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are seeking a strong Cloud App Architect to join our talented team. With the acquisition of REAN Cloud, Hitachi Vantara is able to support the entire cloud services life cycle for enterprise-level organizations, delivering some of the world’s largest automated solutions for secure, hyper-scale, cloud infrastructure migration and management.
Our solutions allow data-driven businesses to unlock the elasticity and price-performance benefits of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and our experts deliver cloud and as-a-service expertise, extensive security DNA, big data, IoT and predictive analytics and machine learning expertise, so you can expect to work with the coolest technologies every day.
- Partner with customers on the technical roadmap and liaise with sales and delivery teams to distill customer needs to actionable proposals and statements of work
- Analyze legacy technology systems and craft a cloud-based application future state. Then create the incremental steps to achieve that vision.
- Identify and articulate sources of customer value from business processes, data and advanced analytics. Create roadmaps and decompose phases and steps to realize value.
- Write high-level agile stories based on customer needs and break them down into actionable technical tasks for contributors
- Work closely with customer teams and communicate effectively about scope, schedule, resources trade-offs
- Creating deliverables that articulate the business value of technical work
- Front End Application Development (Application Views & Controller)
- REST API design and development
- Domain Entity and Behavior Modeling, Design, and Implementation
- 3rd-party application, service and data integration
- Data Management, Mapping, Translation & Persistence
- Large-scale Data Management & Workflow
- Analytic development and automation
- Strong background in commercial-grade software development and architecture with Java, Python, .NET or SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Azure architectures, development, deployment, applications management, and familiarity with core services
- Strong experience with middle-tier web services development (REST APIs preferred)
- Ability to work across all layers (full stack) of an application, from back-end databases through UI
- Some hands-on experience developing advanced analytics in SQL, R, Spark or similar tools
- Some experience with enterprise-scale data warehouse technologies (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Data Warehouse, Vertica, Redshift)
- Working knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience with deployment automation tools like Puppet, Chef, and Ansible, as well as networking & load balancing solutions
- Agile / Scrum development methodology, with excellent documentation habits
- Health plan (extendable to spouses/children)
- Annual bonus
- Mobile phone and communication plan
- Gym reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Informal and relaxed work environment
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Pension Fund
- Life Insurance