Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
As Partners Product Manager you will be responsible for defining and building the technology that efficiently enables stores and restaurants to expose and scale their business through efficient and insightful tools. Examples include partner tablet application, printers and ordering API integrations. You’ll collaborate with engineering, design, and stakeholders across the organization to deliver products that scale across thousands of partners across Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
As a Product Manager at Glovo you will:
- Own the product roadmap for the Partners team
- Collaborate with engineering, account managers and design to define a winning strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Leadership—you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Technical know-how is a must—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- UX fluency—you know the latest user experience trends and can empathise with users to create new, novel and simple solutions.
- Degree in CS, Computer Engineering (this is not a marketing position!!)
- Fluent in English. Spanish a plus.
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 800 employees from all over the world!