Volkswagen Digital Solutions is building up a new IT location where Lisbon will become the newest home for innovative oriented IT & Digital projects with the main goal of develop digital experiences and tools for consumers of both passengers and commercial vehicles.
What you will do…
- Provide a global support according to business expectations based on SLA, focused on Incidents, Problem, Change and Release Management processes;
- Work within a focused and analytical team in order to solve technical issues;
- Verify if the application is working correctly, namely if the communication between the application and the server is working properly and if not try to find a solution or solve the incident;
- If needed, escalate the problem to the application vendor and verify the status of the incident in order to solve it in the shortest possible time;
- Collaborating directly with the team in Germany with the aim of managing customer’s expectations and meet client’s expectations.
- Bachelor's degree or above degree in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 1 year of work experience;
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle, Java, Tomcat Server Management, SOA and SOAP;
- IT basic knowledge (network, databases, application servers);
- Ability to debug application issues;
- Customer focused and advanced problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills and teamwork;
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer 6, 7 and 8 or Sun Certified Web Component Developer 5;
- Experience in Oracle 10g/11g Administration.
- Be part of the digital transformation and build future business models for the automotive industry;
- The chance to integrate an innovative application in the automotive sector;
- The opportunity to join an amazing startup with a great atmosphere and agile environment, where all your ideas are welcome;
- Be part of the creation of our local company culture, with the support of a solid and talented international team;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Competitive benefit package.