At Glovo we are constantly looking for talented and passionate engineers to join the team in our Barcelona office.
You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment. You enjoy tackling different problems and take pride in delivering thought-through, well designed, flexible and easy to use solutions. You work well with other top-level engineers and value constructive feedback that helps you grow as a professional. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology that you don’t know, and are always eager to learn something new.
The content team is constantly trying to optimize the user's experience while finding new stores in the applications. To do that we use work with different sorting algorithms and different display options. The team owns the content experience end to end, so we also provide the tools to have the content in the application updated in real time.
As an iOS Developer at Glovo you will:
- Join one of our Content team on a mission of constantly pushing the boundaries, and give our customers relevant and timely content, easy to manage and scale.
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and Agile principles
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Strong Swift 4.x skills
- Deep knowledge of iOS SDK
- Ability to build UI from code
- Experience with reactive programming
- Will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- Solid refactoring skills
- The urge to write unit tests
- Experience with UI and Integration tests
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in at least one area outside of coding
- Good English
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 800 employees from all over the world!