About the team and role
At Swogo we’re changing the way we work with customers, focusing on our API and stepping back from client websites. We need someone driven, detail-oriented and at ease interfacing with clients to put our new process to work.
Your bread and butter will be leading on new customer integrations. At the same time you’ll be supporting existing customers to adopt our new approach. You will be the first person in this role, leading a small team team of engineers to deliver fast and smooth integrations.
You’ll liaise with customers on a daily basis, be an ambassador for the company in the early stages of our engagements, and ultimately be responsible for getting clients live on time.
You will work closely with our Head of Customer Success and Product Manager to create and optimise processes relating to this brand new function, with freedom to shape your role and team, and a high level of responsibility from day one.
You will have no shortage of work so we expect you to be comfortable delivering against tight deadlines, hungry to learn, to take feedback and give feedback. Most of all we will expect you to want to help retailers fight back against dropping profit margins.
- Lead on new customer integrations. You will be given stretching golive targets to deliver against and will have to be on top of the detail at every step of the process.
- Work with Customer Success Managers and customers to successfully deliver new project rollouts with existing customers.
- Work with Customer Success and Product to move existing customers to our new integration methods.
- Define and optimize processes to improve the function of your team.
- Scrupulously maintain accurate reporting of customer status in internal systems.
- Communicate customer feedback.
- Proven experience of project management.
- You have excellent organisational, problem solving and time management skills.
- You’re a master of plate spinning and get joy out of working tactically to execute tasks.
- You get pleasure from ticking off tasks and seeing projects move forward.
- Comfortable liaising with customers - from the C-level to a customer’s Engineering department
- You genuinely care about your customers. You have an ability to understand customer needs.
- You’re a team player.
- You understand that we’re a startup and that we move very fast. While that feels exciting most of the time, it can sometimes get pretty chaotic.
Nice to have
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- You’re up to speed with e-commerce trends and take an interest in the SaaS arena.
- Experience working in a high-growth startup.
- A strong academic record.
- Ability to speak Spanish or French is a huge bonus.
* Competitive salary
* 22 days of paid holiday per year
* Excellent work conditions
* Swogo t-shirt :-)