Landing’s mission is to transform career development and hiring to reshape the future of work and at Landing.jobs we empower tech professionals and companies from all over the world to make the best recruitment choices for them.
However great our work is, we can’t reach full potential without telling the world about it. And we won’t be discovered without the right amount of exposure to the right audiences. That’s what the Marketing team is here for!
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a new talented member to join our marketing team and take responsibilities such as:
- Setting up and managing a different performance marketing campaigns (be it Pay-Per-Click channels, display advertising or retargeting)
- Analysing and reporting out user acquisition results and use them to guide future decisions about channels, campaigns and audiences
- Budget planning per channel
- Research, try and evaluate new platforms that we can use to grow our user base in key geographies
- Collaborate on the segmentation and definition of our audience to send them the appropriate email campaigns
Other than these, you’ll be part of our Marketing Team so in anything that we’ll be working on, your input and collaboration will be super valued.
- A first working experience working in Performance Marketing and interest in further developing your career in the field
- Data-driven and analytical mindset, extreme attention to detail (but no robots please)
- Strong Excel skills (you can bend data to your will)
- Having a certain dose of tech-geekiness
- Being proactive, not reactive (get things done before you’re asked to & more importantly, find things we didn’t even dream about asking)
- Team player (no assholes - if one of us fails, everyone fails)
- Great communication skills - verbal and written English
- Creative thinking - the best channels may be the ones no one is noticing
- Negotiation skills
Nice to have
- Previous experience working with advertising networks and establishing partnerships (can be in a University/NGO context)
- Any other languages besides English are a great addition
- Experience in creative copywriting
- Being a chocolate lover. We get overly excited about it in the Marketing room and even though it’s not crucial, we’re not sure how we would feel about having someone who doesn’t share this passion in the team. Maybe you’re the one to come and save us from this curse.
- Access to gym & other employee-only discounts
- Unlimited coffee and tea supplies
- Work from home policy
- Internal training sessions with invited guests
- Team lunch every other Friday
- Team get-togethers every two weeks