Este anúncio de emprego já não se encontra disponível.
Randstad is a worldwide company specialised in human resources and flexible work solutions. We focus on the people and aim to maximize their talets: your talents. For each unique individual, we provide an unique challenge and opportunity.
Is tourism an appealling responsability to you? How are your social skills? We are looking for people with a multicultural attitude for Supplier Support Agent, fluent in Italian and English, to provide support for the Italian market:
descrição da função/job description
- Review rates, availability and operational terms of products;
- Review, edit and re-write product descriptions, ensuring they adhere to Client’s standards ;
- Provide guidance to suppliers for optimization of products for online distribution;
- Communicate with suppliers to answer questions about tours and activities, description accuracy and consistency, pricing, and other customer-facing content;
- Liaise with the contact center to address any customer or supplier concerns.
Which requirements are we looking for? Which of your abilities will be needed?
- Italian native or fluent speaker (mandatory) ;
- English fluent speaker (mandatory);
- Good informatic skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment ;
- High level of patience and empathy;
- Available to work full-time and with rotating schedules ;
- Immediate availability.
- Residence in Portugal;
- Internet service – optical fiber (or Fiber portfolio);
- Dedicated VoIP line;
- Closed and noise free space.
Which return can you expect? Which added values will appeal to you?
- Salary above average;
- Monthly meal allowence;
- Monthly bonus and benefits;
- 22 vacation days per annum;
- 4 weeks of paid training;
- Great multicultural working environment .
Does the role appeal to you? Are you the talent we are looking for? Let us reach you! Submit your application, and the journey will begin.
Este anúncio de emprego foi adicionado automaticamente pelo nosso sistema. Se houver alguma confusão com a descrição, aconselhamos a ver a oferta original, no website de origem