EGOR Outsourcing is looking for a cloud and artificial intelligence motivated professional to drive and generate successful Azure adoption from EU H2020 funds receivers.
- Support the Western Europe Industry team to work on potential Microsoft participation as a subcontractor or consortium member in H2020 projects, on the basis of prioritized list of on-going and open connections. This will require a communication approach (calls, Linkedin and emails) and the ability of setting up an approach strategy for each target account;
- Prepare the right set of materials to present the H2020 initiative;
- Define and agree the right KPI's and track them on an on-going basis. Identify potential blockers and put in place the right measures to overcome them;
- Build tailor-made Microsoft Azure services value-proposition in the fields of artificial intelligence, high performance computing, outlining the value-added that will deliver to reach the project goals;
- Support the set-up and delivery of workshops and/or meetings to the targeted organizations and entities;
- Support in connecting with the internal Microsoft teams in the different subsidiaries to engage with the opportunities identified.
- Degree in Science or Engineer;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) is mandatory;
- Proven experience with solution prescription;
- Understanding the cloud business, Artificial Intelligence and DM;
- Experience in European funding programs, i.e. H2020 will be a plus;
- Experience in approaching and penetrating in complex business organizations will be a strong plus. To this extend, we will highly value knowledge of Account Based Management.
- Integration in an ambitious, demanding and temporary project (Feb-Jun), very well payed.
Those interested should send updated CV.
EGOR OUTSOURCING Lisboa
Valid candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.