Randstad operates in Portugal and worldwide as a leader in human resources for several business fields.
Randstad is recruiting an Associate Linguist professional to develop a project with a partner that is the World Leader Searching Site
descrição da função/job description
As an Associate Linguist, you will contribute to various tasks to develop and improve natural
language processing. This includes:
● Developing, maintaining and improving Natural Language Processing (NLP) system quality
● Training and/or evaluate NLP or dialogue systems, identify errors/regressions and propose solutions
● Contributing to various NLP tasks assigned to the team
● Creating, reviewing, annotating NLP linguistic data
● Native level speaker of local language and fluent in English
● Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics or related disciplines. Masters / PhD level qualification desired.
● Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts; learn inhouse tools
● Keen interest in technology
● Keen interest in natural language processing, linguistics, and linguistic resources
● Attention to detail, and good organizational and communication skills
- opportunity to integrate an innovative project with one of the most innovative companies worldwide;
- Opportunity to improve and expand your skillset;
- Possibility to integrate a solid and dynamic team.
Este anúncio de emprego foi adicionado automaticamente pelo nosso sistema. Se houver alguma confusão com a descrição, aconselhamos a ver a oferta original, no website de origem