Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Middleware, Enterprise Mobility, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketeers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Engagement Specialist that will be responsible for contributing to Xpand IT’s global Employee Engagement strategy in order to maximize levels of employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention. This Xpander will support a range of activities, including the management of several important moments of employee’s engagement lifecycle program. It will also be responsible for the report and planning of future surveys/focus groups according to its results.
You will have the knowledge of what motivates, engages and retains employees, and will use this information to develop tailor-made engagement activities.
Will also keep abreast of industry best practice and innovations to continually evolve and implement Xpand ITs engagement activities.
For this new Xpander, we’ll have this range of responsibilities:
- Encompass the efficient management of employee engagement activities through a range of projects including business briefs, performance management, cultural engagement and corporate responsibility (CSR).
- Collaborating with experts across the company (i.e. HR & Management) to maximize the impact of these activities on employee engagement and retention.
- Design, implement and maintain a range of employee feedback to regularly update/inform activities.
- Report to Talent Management area the analysis and patterns in employee data (i.e. metrics such as employee survey results and turnover etc)
- Build trustful relationships and collaborate across the company to understand and meet employee engagement requirements and needs.
- Demonstrate and transmit Xpand IT’s core values and develop new ways of working where we can continue to transmit them widely across the company.
- You will be confident liaising with and presenting to senior stakeholders while working closely with other teams and areas within Xpand IT.
- We want this Xpander highly motivated with an enthusiasm for employee engagement and a desire to seek out new ways to engage with employees.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE…
- Minimum of 4 years of previous internal communication and employee engagement experiences in the IT companies domain.
- Ability to motivate, influence positively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to present and communicate effectively at all stakeholder levels.
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure to tight deadlines, budgets, and targets with accuracy.
- Ability to successfully manage and implement key projects from start to finish.
- A confident decision maker who is able to work independently.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerical with problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and make the best use of limited resources.
- Able to network effectively and build constructive working relationships.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, wiki platforms, and agile project management tools.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.